We provide wireless conference systems for video conferencing in Nepal. It is essential for bigger board rooms with video tracking functions.
Wireless conference system, which includes 8 “gooseneck” microphone consoles.
- 8 channels. Digital UHF with adjustable frequency.
- IR – frequency 400 (8 * 50). The interval of changes is 0.25 MHz.
- Each microphone can be connected to a separate channel.
- 4 controllers can be used simultaneously.
- The LCD screen shows the operating status of the receiver and the emitter.
- There are 8 balanced outputs, 1 XLR connector mixed output, 1 mixed unbalanced output, 4 rubber antennas ..
- Consumption is 80 ounces. AA 1.5 V * 2 batteries, continuous operation up to 8 hours.
- The indicator light ring (light blue) on the microphone will display the operating status.
- Working distance: 50-80 meters
- Suitable for a different kind of conference and situation. “
- Number of channels: 8
- Mode of oscillation: PLL synthesized
- Modulation mode: FM
- Frequency range: UHF 500 ~ 900 MHz
- Frequency stability: + 0.001%
- Max. Range of deviation: +50 kHz
- Signal to noise ratio:> 105 dB
- TN D: <0.5%@1KHz
- Sensitivity: 1.2/UV@S/N=12dB
- Power supply: DC 12 ~ 17V
- Length of the microphone on the gooseneck: 435mm
- Audio output: independent: 0-400mv